The Mantech Inventor & Science Kit is a combination of all the must have components, picked and selected especially for you, to get started with the Arduino hardware and software platform.
Simply snap the components in place on the bread board and use jumper wires to make the connections. The electronics run of a 9V battery or from a USB connection - so no harmfully electrical shocks can take place.
This Inventor & Science Kit is great for ages 8 years & up.
Note: Before you purchase this Kit please visit the documents and sites below. You can download the software free of charge and this will give you and idea of the capabilities of the Arduino micro controller and a general overview of electronics and their components.
If you are a novice use our easy to use diagrams together with Fritzen to get started! See below for the file links.
Schools contact us for bulk discount.
Contains the following parts:
- 1 x Arduino Uno SMD - Clone Board
- 1 x USB Cable A to B - 1.8 Meters
- 1 x Du Pont Wire 20 Strand (Female to Female)
- 1 x Du Pont Wire 20 Strand (Male to Female)
- 1 x Du Pont Wire 20 Strand (Male to Male)
- 1 x Bread Board Clear - 16.5x55cm
- 1 x small 1.6kg/cm plastic gears servo
- 1 x Buzzer - PC Mount
- 1 x Relay SPDT Sealed - 5VDC
- 10 x LED - Green
- 10 x LED - Red
- 10 x LED - Yellow
- 10 x LED - Blue
- 2 x 5mm RGB LED (Common Anode)
- 1 x DC Brush Motor 3-12V
Input / Sensors:
- 2 x Mini Push Button Switch
- 1 x Tilt Sensor
- 1 x TMP36 - Temperature Sensor
- 1 x LDR - Light Dependent Resistor
- 1 x Rotary Potentiometer - Linear (10k ohm)
- 1 x Shift Register 8-Bit - 74HC595
- 2 x Break Away Headers - Straight
- 2 x BJT Transistors - NPN BC547
- 10 x Resistors 1/2Watt (220 Ohm)
- 10 x Resistors 1/2Watt (330 Ohm)
- 10 x Resistors 1/2Watt (1K Ohm)
- 10 x Resistors 1/2Watt (10K Ohm)
- 10 x Resistors 1/2Watt (100K Ohm)
- 2 x Rectifier Diode 1N4007